Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Crystal & Stuart's Wedding

As most of you know, Crystal & Stuart were married October 18, 2008 in Sioux Falls.
Crystal was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Okay, I know, I'm her Mom - but she was breathtaking. The question is, how did Crystal become old enough to get married and how can I possibly be old enough to be the dreaded Mother-In-Law? Although I do hope that Stuart knows that I love him and never want to be the MIL you hear about.

When I starting reading blogs and they are amazing, so I checked into doing my own. It says it takes about 15-30 minutes to set it up. Let me tell you, this has taken me so much more time.
But I am not going to give up - so stay tuned and I'll dazzle your socks off (scary and stupid).

I encourage everyone to start a blog - it's the newest greatest thing...

Lots of love,

Terry

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails