Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Four Stars for Mamma Mia and The Women

Put your speakers on if you don't already - you'll understand once you read my blog.)



Don't you just love chick flicks? My DH watches with me but I'm sure he'd rather be watching something else.Last week I watched these two movies and loved them.

I loved Momma Mia because the movie was based around Abba music and I LOVE ABBA. (I used to have all my ring tones Abba songs) If you haven't seen it, you'll be smiling at the end and wanting to go download some Abba music. At the end, when the credits start, keep watching - it's pretty funny.





The other movie that's I'm giving four stars is The Women. I love Meg Ryan, I think she's the cutest thing. The movie centers around Meg and her NY girlfriends and there's plenty of stars...Annette Benning, Jada Pinkett Smith, Debra Messing, Bette Midler, Candice Bergen and Eva Mendez.

Not often do I see a movie that I'd like to watch again, but I would watch these again anytime. Let me know if you've seen these movies and what you thought.
Have you seen any movies recently that you thought were worth watching more than one time? Let me know, I'm always on the lookout for a great movie.




Terry

1 comment:

Neabear said...

I have not seen these movies yet. I think I would enjoy them. Right now I can't think of any movies I enjoyed recently, but then it has been a while since I watched one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails