Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Teri Polo - What's the Story?

Don't ya just love chick flick movies? We subscribe to Netflix and I watched "Straight From the Heart" that Netflix had defined under the tab "movies that you'll love" and I have to say they were right on the money. Somewhat predictable but I'm always a sucker for a happy ending.


The movie is about Jordan (Teri Polo)being tricked into answering a personals ad by a well-intentioned friend. She finds herself face to face with a blind date (Andrew McCarthy) she has absolutely nothing in common with.




So I'm wondering, is Teri Polo alive? I was thinking that she died from complications from pneumonia. So I did a google search and I couldn't really find out for sure. Does anybody know the true story?

If you haven't seen this movie, give it a try - great movie for Valentines Day!

Hope everybody is having a nice weekend.

Terry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's alive and well!

The girl that played her sister in meet the parents passed away and I think there was a bit of confusion.

Neabear said...

Another movie I have not seen. We subscibe to Netflix too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails