Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Photo Happy On Vacation

I got a new camera for my birthday and thought I'd put it to the test on vacation. The scenery was breath taking and I usually end up up taking too many scenery pictures that look just like all others.



Then I decided to see how good the pictures would turn out as we were driving down the interstate at 75 miles per hour.

The trees were so thick and green and beautiful...



Remember - we're moving at 75 miles per hour....





I don't think they turned out all that bad..

We had a great time visiting DH's family and plan on not waiting so long to see them again.

1 comment:

Neabear said...

It is surprising how well pictures can turn out when taken from a moving car. I have taken pictures from our car and posted them before. You got some good ones there. The scenery is great. I am sure that made for a pleasant drive. I am glad you had a safe trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails