Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The World's Best Golf Courses

On Saturday I found this book at Goodwill called "The World's Best Golf Courses." I've never golfed in my life, okay maybe miniature golf. I'm not even sure, is it about the same thing? Just on a bigger scale?

But that doesn't mean that I don't love to look at the courses and envy how green the grass is or how difficult it must be to get from one hole to the next. So I thought I'd share some of the pictures...


Maui - What a great place to golf - the scenery is magnificent!


Palm Springs -I wonder if celebrities frequent here?


Phoenix-Scottsdale -I would imagine it's darn hot golfing here!


Peachtree GA - the trees are so thick and beautiful.


Mrytle Beach - the water is so blue.


Jacksonville FL - If I golfed here, my balls would go in the water everytime.



Philadelphia PA - unbelievable how a golf course can have so much land in a big city!



Long Island - how awesome is this? Completely surrounded by water.




If my son-in-law could golf all day everyday, I'm pretty confident that he would. He plays in quite a few golf tournaments and is an excellant golfer. I got this book for him, I'm sure he'll be dreaming of visiting each one of these courses..



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails