Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gilding Project from Country Living

Thank you to those who responded yesterday to my plea to find out what blog posted about updating wood pears . I think I might have found a different way to decorate them now. Over at The Inspired Room, she's having a drawing for a gilding kit. Head over and leave a comment to get your name in the drawing.

Heres a video and see if you aren't inspired to gild every pumpkin and gourd you can get your hands on!



CHeck out these beautiful pears - what color do you like? Gold? Silver?







And just think how easy it would be to gild some small pumpkins..



Don't they look so festive?



I believe I'll be making a trip to Hobby Lobby to get my supplies and start gilding. Have you ever done any guilding?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Count me in for this weekend to Hobby Lobby! I might have to try a few too! I like both the gold and silver!!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Those are gorgeous! Love the silver!

Thanks for stopping by!

Artsy Fartsy said...

Those look great! I'll have to give this a try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails