Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not So Spooky Pumpkin Redo

ASPTL


I'm linking to A Soft Place to Land and Do It Yourself Day.

My daughter, Crystal, was here this weekend and we made a trip to Goodwill . I don't think I've seen so much Fall/Halloween decor until today! We each got one of those plug-in, plastic pumpkin lights.

I was thinking that we might just spray paint them orange to freshen them up. But Crystal was ahead of me and wanted to spray paint her pumpkin family white. And it turned out so cute - Pumpkin family gone shabby chic..



Make sure to head over to A Soft Place to Land for more ideas!



2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the cute pumpkin family! Maybe I need to see what our Goodwill has. I haven't been lately.

Gail said...

Love your blog! I definitely will have to give guilding a try....love the look of it!

Gail

P.S. I will be posting a tutorial on how I made my suitcase footstool. Sooooo easy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails