Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogging for Bliss - Happy Loves Rosie


Have you gotten a copy of Blogging for Bliss yet? I spent last night looking at the blogs highlighted in the book. They were really good with lots of suggestions on how to improve your blog.

I found a blog from London that is so many fun pictures of vintage items - Happy and Rosie. If you like blogs about crafts, decorating, family, friends and life experiences - you'll want to check out this one.

A blog that she follows is
Sugar & Meringue. She's a cookie baker and makes the most beautiful cookies. I best not let her see the cookies I made this weekend. I tried to create brown frosting and it ended up looking like poo - and I still used it!

The author of this book, Tara Frey, has a blog that is pretty amazing, called
Typing Out Loud.
What a catchy title and her biography is so romantic...


I've been inspired, have you?

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hi Terry! I have been eyeballing this book for quite a while now. Tara's was one of the first blogs I used to read way back about three years ago when I first discovered this wonderful blogworld. Now I'm gonna have to buy it for sure!

Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails