Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Too Many Projects?

Do you ever have too many projects going on? I'm working on making myself one of those paperback book wreaths right now.


I just painted around the edges of the second paperback book and then tomorrow night I should be able to finish this up. It's getting so big and I'm anxious to see the end result! Definitely not hard to do, just takes some time!


I got the red shutters off craigslist on Saturday! WOO HOO!



I plan on painting them white and distressing them and making them the headboard in our bedroom!



This breadbox is very dated & I want to change the color & put it in my kitchen. So far I'm not liking the how it's turning out. I spray painted it white and it looked terrible. So I decided to go red and that is worse than white. So this weekend, I'm going to paint it black and see what happens.



And here's my secret project, I'm really anxious to get working on!



I've had this paint for a couple weeks now.

Do you ever set yourself up with too many projects?

My weekend is all booked up and it's only Monday!


3 comments:

CosmoGirl Carla said...

To answer your question, Terry, YES!!! I'm always throwing way too many big irons in my little fire, and it seems like a lot don't get finished - or at least take forever. It's like I have ADD! So hard to stick to one project all the way through. Good luck getting yours finished. I LOVE the paper wreath! Hmm, I may need to add that one to my list of long projects.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Yes!! That is my problem now. To many things going on at the same time. :(

Anonymous said...

That's the way the constant state of affairs is in my house. My husband can't figure out why I don't do one thing at a time. I guess it's just a woman thing.

Can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Gretchen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails