Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Gingerbread Tree

Earlier this fall, I started finding lots of gingerbread things at Goodwill and this starting my theme in the kitchen and dining room.






I can't believe how many cute gingerbread things I found...


Most of the ornaments I found at Goodwill!





The Christmas tree ornament is from Avon, many years ago and the initials I got at Kohl's.


I bought this gingerbead house ornament at JC Penney's, they had a beautiful gingerbread house but it was too expensive even at 50% off!


This cute couple came from Goodwill too!

And even these all came from Goodwill!






These came from Hobby Lobby - I love my gingerbread things!

Can't believe it's almost Christmas - I still have lots of things to do, wrapping presents is at the top of my to-do list tomorrow!

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

So many cute ornaments. You really got lucky finding all those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails