Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

You Tube - Burlap Flowers Tutorial

It's the weekend - yeah!
I love "You Tube" and will view a variety of videos. I have to share this one since burlap is so popular and everybody loves to see the different ways to use it.


Doesn't this look like some pretty flowers that anybody could make?

I noticed that she has a store Atwater Moon, on Etsy, just in case you'd like to check it out.



I have a 20% off entire purchase coupon for Michaels, I'll be using that coupon today!

Stay cool!

2 comments:

Java said...

Hi Terry!!

I didn't know that you had added the Over 40 Bloggers Club button!!!

Now I do!! I have added you to the list!!

I had thought I was following you but I guess I wasn't either! I am now! lol...

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

Java

lorinda said...

Hi Terry,
Oh my, I am so honored... Thank you! You are sooo sweet! Thanks for mentioning my etsy store, too!

I am happy you liked my burlap flowers. I hope you try making them~ they're quite addicting LOL! They've actually evolved into 3-D burlap roses in one of my other videos.

It's very nice to meet you. Thanks again!

lotsa hugs,
Lorinda
YouTube/etsy: AtwaterMoon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails