Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

Hope your having a great weekend - I'm a little late in posting today.

Cherished Treasures”=

My Sunday Blog Love this week goes out to





I'm always drawn to blogs that talk about their pets...
Kim has lots of cute pictures and stories about Maggie.


She lives in Florida and the colors in her home are so welcoming.


If only I could fit a ladder into my kitchen like she's done.


What's not to love about plates used as edging?


The story behind hanging these mirrors was so funny, I think every woman could relate.


What colorful set of rolling pins!


This has to be one of my favorite pictures...a cupboard full of Fiestaware...

Have a great week!

2 comments:

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Looks like a fantastic blog. Can't wait to go check out more.

Daisy Cottage said...

(((((((((((Terry)))))))))))))


THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
HOW SWEET OF YOU!

Thank you - you made my day!
Sending you much love ... I hope YOUR day has been as beautiful as you are.


Love,
Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails