Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shutters in the Bedroom

One of my favorite blogs is Funky Junky Interiors
Every weekend, she has a linky party, have you heard of it?

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


Each weekend, you can join the party and show what you've been workingn on. This weekend, the themed project request is for shutters and so I'm reposting my bedroom how shutters were used in our makeover.


I bought these shutters at Goodwill, unfinished for a couple of dollars.
Add some spray paint, and it's a great addition to our bedroom.


We love our shutter headboard, I got six shutters off Craigslist.
The vinyl shutters were also spray painted.


If you'd like to see more, click here.

Stop over to check out more inspring projects and also how she's used shutters in her home.
Not only is she really nice, she's so talented and has great decorating style!!


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

6 comments:

From the Old InkWell said...

Terry, that's a great idea. Looks wonderful!

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

These made a terrific looking headboard. I love that you topped them off with the ledge too.

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Beautiful! LOVE the headboard so much, and the shelf addition makes it extra special. Soooo glad you linked up!

And thanks for your incredibly kind words. I'm totally gushing here... :)

Donna

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Beautiful... I love the shelf on top too! :)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Love your shutter headboard...the shelf was a great idea!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Waseem said...

The house is so beautiful...I really like the shutters...look beautiful just the way it is.

window shutters clayton, ca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails