Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

Cherished Treasures”=

Do you love to look at cookbooks and read recipes?
My DH would say I have too many cookbooks and
I have been know to take them to bed at night to read..

My Sunday Blog Love this week is a blog that has the most delicious recipes

Marguerite lives in Lousiana and she's always cooking up something fantastic.
Let me show you and see if you agree...


Pumpkin Gingerbread with Caramel Rum Sauce


Spicy Grilled Catfish & Shrimp



Crossiant French Toast with Strawberry Sauce


Cajun Breakfast Casserole


Spicy Creole Shrimp Cakes
If you love cooking or just reading recipes, stop over and check out Maguerites blog....
Cajun Delights

Now it's time for you to join in and show some Sunday Blog Love....

2 comments:

KimMalk said...

The blog you featured has absolutely delicious looking food.

Marguerite said...

Wow, thanks so much for the lovely mention and kind words! I am totally honored and appreciate your kindness! You really made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails