Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

Happy Sunday! We're in Chicago this weekend and won't be working on any craft projects.
This week my Sunday Blog Love is sent to a blog that it inspires me and I hope she'll inspire you.

Cherished Treasures”=

Sarah from Crafting and Creativity is endless in her projects and talent.

Crafting and Creativity Button

Sarah is a stay at home mom, I use to be one - many years ago - it's a hard job, harder than going to work.
With two young kids, she is able to work on cute things for her kiddies.
Let me show you what I mean.


Sarah made a scrapbook journaling each day for the month of December.
(I wished I would've done this when my kids were little.)


And Sarah loves to make a variety of flowers, isn't this a pretty one?
The fabric is darling.


And because I'm obsessed with making flowers too, I must show this lace one that she made.
Is that just so pretty?

If you or someone you know has a baby in diapers, she made this diaper clutch.
What a fun fabric and the flower definitely stands out so much!

Please stop over and check out her blog...she's also having a giveaway but it ends on Dec 6th, so the clock is ticking away!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails