Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sunday Blog Love

Cherished Treasures”=
I didn't do one crafty thing this week, I was too busy watching every TV show about the Royal Wedding not to mention the wedding yesterday. I still have several shows to watch...wasn't Kate beautiful?

Let me show you some of my favorites from last week...
you might've been one of my favorites but if you didn't link back, I won't feature your project...so please link back..


Cherished Treasures”=

Be sure to grab my feature button from the right column
Now it's time to start this week's party..

Cherished Treasures”=

Not many rules...
I ask that you link back to my party and
don't post about your Etsy store...
Have a great weekend!



6 comments:

Amanda said...

The wedding was wonderful, and Kate was the perfect bride! Thanks for hosting another fab linky!

keri @ shaken together said...

I was surprised HOW MUCH I loved watching the Royal Wedding - such a beautiful representation of a classic tradition!

And THANKS for featuring my Baseball Birthday Bash - my 11 old and all of his friends were pretty excited about the "concession stand" in our kitchen :)

Have a great weekend,
Keri
shakentogether.blogspot.com

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

You have featured some really talented bloggers! Love the lampshade!!!

hugs
Sissie

Valerie said...

Thanks for hosting the party! And thanks for featuring my Sweet Summertime printable! :) Valerie @ Making Messes

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

I am enjoying your party! Thanks for visiting Red Hen Home.

Pink Ink Doodle said...

Thanks for hosting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails