Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where Do You Look For Inspiration?

A lot of people are writing about Pinterest and I admit that it is fun to look at but...
But whenever I'm looking for inspiration, I check out YouTube..
I can honestly say that I am addicted to the website...


After I had crocheted a bunch of granny squares, I didn't really know how to put them together, so I searched YouTube and found this video...



When I look for a scrapbooking project, I go to You Tube...this is such a cute mini album..



I never tired of looking at organizing videos either..check out this scrapbook room....


(This gal is a hoot!)

I never tire of looking at scrapbook room and all the product they have and how they store it..



You won't believe how many Cricut cartridges this person has...it's insane and I love it...




And because it's July...I must show you my favorite Christmas song from Glee..

Let me know if you love YouTube as much as I do..

I'm linking to these parties...

5 comments:

Lee said...

I never thought about looking to YouTube for help!
Great tip!
Thanks for sharing!
BTW-really enjoyed the Xmas song...

Amanda said...

I'm almost embarrassed to admit, but I've never even been to you tube! Maybe I should have a peek!

breakmydreams said...

I find my inspiration on craft forums or just by searching on search and win sites in the pictures area or even on Flicker :)

Natasha in Oz said...

Oh I am so with you on this one. I love pinterest but I do spend a heck of a lot of time at youtube.

Actually, I share my favourite song for the week every Sunday at my blog and some friends link up their favourite songs with me. Please join in if you have a spare moment on Sunday-we'd love to see you!

Best wishes and happy weekend,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

very merry vintage style said...

I'll have to check some of these out. I am a Glee fan! Thanks so much for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails