Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Halloween Heaven at Goodwill

It's been quite awhile since I've found anything at Goodwill to blog about..seems this summer, the pickins were slim not to mention that I also have a house bursting at the seams and
I really don't need anything..

But this weekend, when I walked in the doors of my favorite Goodwill...all I could see was ORANGE!
Pumpkins and scarecrows everywhere!
I still can't bring myself to pull out a camera and take pictures there...what will people think? Probably.."wow, she has no life...taking pictures of pumpkins...that's weird.."

Every year around this time, they pull out all the fall decorations that people have donated yhroughout the year and the store is jammed pack...there is so many cute things...

Let me show you what we found..

Super cute scarecrow...$2!

Chenille Pumpkin - 50 cents
Mercury Glass Pumpkin - $1


It looks super cute on my newly painted table..
New lamps from Pier One...love them!


Also found..this brand  new wagon for the new baby!
We got it for $15 and DH looked online and they sell  for $100.
Also not pictured, but some books they can read to the baby when she gets older...


I'll show more pictures of our living room later on this week...
got a couple of projects to finish first...

Thanks to all who follow me, I'm getting close to 700 followers....
next weekend - I'll have a giveway...
would that be weird if it was something from Goodwill???

Don't forget to link up at my weekly party, Sunday Blog Love...
I'm linking to these parties...


Wishing you all a great week!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little scarecrow is adorable! Goodwill has been slim pickins around these parts, too. May be looking up, though :)

Grammy Goodwill said...

Oh, I would have fought you for that orange chenille pumpkin. I also think that Radio Flyer wagon is a great buy. (I love your kitty. My black and white cat died last November and I still miss him.)

Always Nesting said...

I'm so glad someone else besides me is already thinking fall decor. I'm going gaga over the gorgeous pumpkins I'm seeing on Pinterest. We finally got hot summer days here in Oregon this past week but I've soooo moved on......daughter's wedding then fall decor it is!

kristin said...

I love your finds! and very cute how you have them set up on your table! :)

Dawnll said...

Fabulous finds for sure. LOVE that wagon! I could see my cat sitting in there right now...lol
I think a goodwill gift certificate or a great find is a FUN giveaway

outjunking said...

I want to go to goodwill after seeing all the stuff you found. I do need to restock my Halloween supplies.
Lisa

Sunny Simple Life said...

That wagon is precious.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Terry I love everything, but I think the chenille pumpkin is *adorable* Super great finds!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Great finds. I love finding treasures and the wagon is such a treasure.
New follower from the Homemade Monday hop. Hope you stop for a visit.
Have a nice week.

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

Yay for Halloween and yay for bargain shopping! Well done. Thank you so much for linking your post up at Savvy HomeMade Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails