Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Treasures

OMG - I'm so excited to show you something that I found on Pinterest...

A most beautifully decorating studio ...

Let me show you a few before's and afters...


Empty room...pretty much like what we all have, right?

Never could I imagine this would be the after...so beautiful.
Love the soft colors..and there are zones in the space - you could live here.
Here's the before on the other side of the room...again - probably a space that we all have.
The entire space is transformed into something so pretty and special...
lots of things from Pier One and Target..

And who wouldn't want to have this space?  I've looked at these pictures so many times and never tire of deaming that this space could be mine...Can't you just see yourself in this space?

For more pictures and information, visit Katelyns post for full details.
not only does she have a beautiful space, shes also a super talented photographer...

And if you're on Pinterest, you can find my pin right here

2 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

I need to know that wall color, it's gorgeous!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love everything about the space, Terry. Thanks for sharing them with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails