Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Treasure - 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes

If you've read much of my blog...you know that I love, love, love You Tube.... 

I cam across this great video showing 25
different ways to wear a scarf...
Scarves are a must for the cold weather that is rapidly approaching here...



and then there's my Pinterest stylist board
showing a variety of scarves used as accessories...


one of them is this easy to follow pictures showing how to tie scarf...
and if you'd like some ideas on what to look for when
buying a scarf,  click here..

Next time you see a woman wearing a scarf and you're admiring it...
know that you can create the very same look...

I'm linking to these parties...

2 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

LOVE IT!!!! thanks for sharing and here's wishing you and yours a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!!! tons of hugs....

beckaboots said...

I love LOVE scarves! I try and wear one like every day! Haha. And that video is pretty rad!

Bekah
If Work Permits

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails