Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Layout Challenge from Colored Sprinkle Girl

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know that I love You Tube!
One of my favorite You Tubers is Colored Sprinkle Girl.
Patty is offering Create A Kit Workshop for the entire month of June.
The price is very affordable and she'll show you how to use your stash and not spend money for
things you might never use again...

While the workshop doesn't officially start until next month,
Patty has presented a challenge to those already registered for the workshop...

Use a piece of paper that has been punched out with punches and create a layout...
let me show you my layout...


I pulled out a variety of papers with the focus to find a paper or two that had been punched out...
I used a picture I took of Storm last year at Christmas time..he was not an outside dog...
rather preferring to lay on our bed and look outside...so his trips outside were always
to get things done and get back inside...his face was priceless...


I added other paper to the back of the punch here and added a sentiment...



This proved to be a challenge for me because I'm use to adding flowes
or lace or girly things....but I wanted it to be simple....


On Patty's videos she uses letter stickers to make titles and
sentiments all the time and she inspired me to do this...
plus I used a punch out that probably wouldn't ever be used....


I'm so glad I took this picture of Storm....
this is a picture I will treasure.
Tears are still shed for him, you can read about Storm here


Part of the challenge was not to cut or alter the paper...
and the flower was large enough to use for the journaling plus it covered up some
of the missing paper....

It was fun to dig through my scraps and put this together...
I'll definitely be doing this again...

So stop on over and get signed up for the workshop that begins next week...

Thanks for stopping by..
Linking to these parties...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails