Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Top Picks - Sunday Blog Love

Well our rummage is now over and it was a success!


We cleared out of a lot of things, made some money and got to spend four days with my daughter Crystal and our granddaughter, Macie (she'll be six months old this week!)

I'm a little behind on showing my top five picks from last weekend so let's get started....


I love the colors used to make this wonderful sign...


Great tutorial for upcycling those empty glass jars...so pretty!


Cinnamon SugarTortilla Chips and Fruit Dip
Doesn't the title just make your mouth water?

Envelope DIY
Great tutorial for making beautiful envelopes from brown paper...


Clever birdfeeder using recycled items..tutorial with great pictures taking you through each step.

And the most viewed from last week was/is....


Decorate with Doilies
Not only did Alecia paint her bookcase but she restyled it and it's perfect!

Feel free to grab the featured button to add to your blog.


You can link up to this week's party going on right
here...

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my upcycled pickle jars!

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

Thanks so much for featuring my bookshelf makeover!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails