Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Favorite and Your Favorite Pins



I've been searching for a vintage bread board for my kitchen and have been unsuccessful.
That is until I came across Fern Creek Cottage.She shares how she took a pizza board from
Target and transformed it into something that looks very old.



Source is unknown.

Aren't the leaves this time of year just gorgeous?
The pictures make this self-explanatory and another
idea that seems so simple and yet I didn't think of it!




I had made a wreath from book pages a few years ago and threw it out because it
got so dusty and I loved it so much. This might just be the next wreath for our
home, that little frame in the middle makes this look so creative.

Now that I've shared some of my favorite pins,
let me show you some of the most recent pins on my boards.




There are so many pins out there regarding crocheting and knitting.
While I'm not sure if I'll ever do this one, it certainly is
an interesting concept and I know how frustrating it is when
you need more yarn and it's gotten tangled up.




Have you ever wondered if there was something you could do with empty
cereal boxes?  This one shows step by step pictures for the projects
showcased in the picture. Great way to repurpose what would
normally get thrown in the trash.



This is such a cute project and would be fun for kids and adults.
You could easily pick up some flowers at Dollar Tree and make these up
in no time at all.



Wouldn't this be a great gift to make for Christmas?
Tutorial for making an accordian file purse and you could
add an assortment of handmade cards.

Seems that fall projects are really popular right now and this one
suggests that this would be a fun project for senior citizens,
I think that kids of all ages would have fun making these.
One board I was asked to participate in is called Lunchbox Ideas and
this one has been so popular. If you're looking for some healthy snack ideas to add
to your lunch bag, you'll want to check this out.

While this might not be one of the more popular pins,
have you said or thought this recently?
I mixed up a floor cleaner I saw on Pinterest recently
and my hubby noticed the spray bottle for it
and this is exactly what I told him.

Thanks for stopping by today!
If you're on Pinterest, leave me a comment with a link to your board
and I'll follow you - it's so much fun!

2 comments:

Worthy of the Prize said...

www.pinterest.com/wotpministries

Studio Paars said...

Oooh I love the accordion thingy, it would be handy for storing stuff that's now stoffed if a box. Normally I'm not too into paper crafts though, but I just might have to give this one a try...
http://pinterest.com/hgkhandmade/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails