Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Layout

 
I fell in love with this layout from Pinterest and was inspired to
make a layout just like this one.



As you can see, my heart was nothing like the heart on the pinterest layout.
And honestly, it looked like a grade school student painted this, but I knew I could
use the paper for a layout.
 
 
I used the painted paper as mats for the pictures and used a zig zag punch
to cut out the strips from the remaining paper.
While it isn't even close to the Pinterest layout, it turned out cute.
 
Now I'm off to try to paint another heart,
I mean seriously, can it be that hard?
LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Have you checked out my giveaway going on now?
 
Linking to these parties.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I think I have that layout pinned too...my heart would probably look the same as yours. lol. I love how you used the paper, your layout turned out great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails