Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

SMASH - My Pet

 
Time to show off my second page in my SMASH book that is part of the challenge by 2tinytreasures.
The challenge was to devote a page to your pets. Even though we have cats, Storm was my favorite pet and I miss him everyday.  And so I used several of the funny pictures we have of him.
 
Storm was very photogenic, which makes for great pictures
but usually has the same big smile.
 


On the second page, I included the adoption paper from the Humane Society.
As I looked at the information sheet, they didn't believe he was house trained.
We slowly brought him into the house and who knew, he was house trained
and never chewed on anything other than his dog toys.
 

 
And most surprisely, he didn't jump on people or bark.
As much as I tried to get him to bark, he wouldn't!
 
Challenge Three - Where You Work.
I start my new job on Nov 5th, so I'll have to wait to do this page later on.
 
Challenge Four - Where You Live.
I'll need to do some research on this one!
 
Challenge Five - Favorite Animated Character
I'm going to have to think on this one, who's your favorite character?
 
Challenge Six - Favorite Drinks
I know what I'll do for this one!
 
Challenge Seven - Movie Stubs
How ironic - we're going to the movies tomorrow!!
 
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Linking to these parties


1 comment:

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Your Smash has a great smile! He always looks so happy. He seems like he has a great personality. All of our pets are from Animal Welfare. Love them so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails