Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas in Our Home


Welcome to our home! I almost forgot to show our living room this holiday season.
 

 
Yesterday I showed what I learned about making a book page wreath. These pictures
were taken before I redid the wreath because I wasn't happy with the end result.
 
 
This year I seriously thought about not putting up a Christmas tree or doing any decorating.
And that is because we aren't having Christmas at our house this year.
But then reality hit and I knew I'd miss not seeing my holiday things.
 

 

The goodwill terrarium holds my crystal trees, and a couple of them came from Goodwill.
A few weeks ago I saw another crystal tree and I didn't get it!
Sometimes I wished I just grabbed and thought later.
 

 
With little hands around now, I wanted to try to keep things as safe as possible for Macie.
 

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!
If you're traveling, please stay safe!
Thanks for stopping by today!
 

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

So pretty! It looks so cozy! Merry Christmas!

Tammy

Unknown said...

So darling, I love all the happy colors, especially the touches of red. Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails