Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Finally Found Some Things at Goodwill!

I've been visiting my favorite Goodwill every few weeks and haven't been finding anything.
It can be discouraging and then I visit them more infrequently.
Now that it's sort of warming up (parts of our state are in a winter alert),
people are beginning the spring cleaning and taking things to Goodwill!

Let me show you my finds!


One item I always keep my eyes open for is toys for our granddaughter, Macie.
Found this just like new, kid size Dirt Devil vacuum. Doesn't every kid love to
pretend they are cleaning house?


This visit the book section was overflowing and I tend to stay away but I couldn't resist this cookbook. I'll take the book jacket off and add it to my collection of cookbooks.
I'll share my collection of cookbooks very soon, most are Goodwill finds and
I've been very spoiled by what I've aquired.


This dusty little thing is a cast iron cat figurine. I plan to set this outside on our covered deck
once the weather warms up. It's still a few weeks off before that's going to happen though.

 
While I'm typically not into primitive decorating, I snatched
this grater for $1 and know exactly where it's going to go.
I remember the days when I used to use a grater just like this.


For some reason our Goodwill has a ton of trophies and I pass them by all the time.
The trophies are usually baseball/softball inspired but there were a few
bowling trophies.
I'm making plans for a wii bowling competiton very soon!

And that wraps up what I found yesterday at Goodwill.
I'm getting excited that rummage season is coming up very soon.
If you've never visited a Goodwill before, you might need to visit
them many times before you find something. But I guarantee, with
persistance, you will eventually find something amazing!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'm so sorry that I had to put the verification back on,
I was getting slammed with spam comments and I'm
hoping this will send those spammers some place else.

Have a wonderful week!!
 
 

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great finds! My son is 6 and loves to help me clean the house. I'm taking full advantage of it until he doesn't enjoy it anymore.

Unknown said...

IPEM is one of the top Best MCA Institutes in Ghaziabad. To know more just visit : http://www.ipemgzb.ac.in

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails